Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hansen Headlines















Can you believe all the snow? Tom and Ben and Craig spent all day Saturday shoveling off the roof and breaking off the ice dams that had formed along the eaves. Needless to say they were very tired at the end of the day. Thanks Ben and Tom. I don't know what we would have done without you.
Meg and I spent the day in Provo. It was so good to get out of Dodge for a day. We had a wonderful day together. We had lunch and shopped and just hung out. It was great.
Maggie had a surprise birthday party for Ben last night. She's going to be out of town on his birthday so they celebrated early. Today they had a birthday dinner with Cyd and Ed.
It was so wonderful to see the sun today. I had about forgotten what it looked like. It almost made me want to take my lawn chair out in the back and just go sit in the sun. As you saw from the pictures, that would have been rather difficult. I should have gone up on the roof.
Hope every one has a wonderful week!










1 comment:

Hansen Family said...

Hey Barb, I see you still are dreaming of celebrating Christmas! HAHA I think you should really leave those wreaths up all year! JK!! I can't believe how much snow you guys have. It's amazing!

Heather