Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hansen Headlines

I have no pictures to add to my blog but will up date you on what has been happening - which isn't much.
We had a quiet valentine's day. Craig had his class in the morning - he is taking a metal working class and is making a really cool pendant. When he got home we cooked shrimp scampi together and had a romantic candlelight dinner. Very nice.
Last weekend we had dinner with Ben and Maggie. It was good to see them. We hadn't gotten together for a while. We went to one of their favorite restaurants. Good food, good company, good conversation. If I had been on the ball I would have taken some pictures.
Megan is coming down tomorrow night. She and Maggie and I are going to spend Monday together shopping, lunch and maybe a show. I am really looking forward to it.
I just finished a really good series of kids books - Goose Girl, Enna Burning and River Secrets by Shannon Hale. If you like fantasy - they are great.
I continue to work on my project of simplifying our home. Good grief we have accumulated lots of stuff. It is turning into a huge project but will be great if I ever finish.
Craig still has his job and I still have mine. We're very grateful.
We are going snow shoeing when Craig gets home. It is an absolutely gorgeous day.


1 comment: