Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Grammy joined us for one of our dinners.



Craig and I have discovered we enjoy cooking together. We have had a lot of fun experimenting with lots of new recipes.

Jenny met us for lunch at Cafe Rio. I embarrassed Jenny by taking her picture right outside her office. Thanks for humoring me Jenny!

The day after my birthday, I took the day off and Megan, Maggie and I went to Salt Lake for the day. We really had fun.

Craig gave me a cookbook protector, a pitcher for olive oil, and stainless steel salt and pepper shakers.

Megan gave me some really pretty jewelry.


I had a lovely birthday. Craig and I fixed shrimp scampi for dinner. Meg and Grammy were there to help me celebrate.

She even tried to put it in her house.
Elbie loved my valentine balloon.

Okay! This is the fourth time I have done this stupid blog. I am blog challenged. I do something stupid everytime I try to update. You all better darn well appreciate this. On top of that I am sharing pictures of my dog. That surely proves I am an old lady with a yappy dog. How sad is that.

2 comments:

Meg and Tom said...

Mom you did it! You blogged with pictures by yourself, and you did a good job! I love the pictures! I am excited to see you this weekend! Love ya!

Hansen Family said...

Yeah, so proud of you! I can't believe you actually got it done. Craig is looking skinnier!! Looks like you had a fun birthday! Love you guys!